Michigan Precision At a Glance:
- Find the best CNC machine solution for your needs.
- Ensure your satisfaction through total quality management, precision CNC machining and measurement.
- Customize our solution to meet your needs and schedules.
- Share our vast experience with machine shop quality systems and production schedules for your benefit.
- Supply value-added machining services using our CNC machining centers for the aluminum die cast and extrusion industries for automotive, commercial, appliance, and off-road components.
- Machine steel forgings and castings for the heavy truck industry.
- Leverage the latest CAD software including PTC Creo (Pro/Engineer) for working with component models and optimizing fixture designs.
- As a complete manufacturing source we are also able to provide custom extrusions machined to customer print requirements with warehouse, inventory management, and just in time shipments. Michigan Precision provides assembly and sub-assemblies including purchased, fabricated, and machined components and shipped on a customer “pull” basis.
- Engineer and build machining fixtures as required to accurately hold parts for precision machining. We do this through manual, pneumatic, and hydraulic work-holding techniques, dependent upon your specific requirements to resist machining forces and optimize loading efficiency.
- Home Appliance
- Sports and Athletic Equipment
- Lawn and Garden
Contact us today to see how we can serve you.